Saturday, March 24, 2012

☆New Blog

Hello, guys! I've created a new blog because I was having trouble logging in with the last one. I had to make a Gmail account I didn't use, and it kept saying that my password was wrong even though I know it was correct (the password worked all the times before, and I wrote it down). I like this new blog more (I figured out how to create and upload a header!) but Blogger completely re-did the website layout, so I had a difficult time figuring it out. I like the original one more, it was easier to navigate through.

Tomorrow I have my Rotary orientation, which I am thrilled for! We will be giving our blazer sizes so we (hopefully) have them for our next Rotary orientation, which is at the end of April. I also was very excited when I printed out the application for our Rotary summer camp (in June)! When I looked at the PDF file, under "host country" and "host language" they put Japan and Japanese! I know they recommended me to go to Japan, but I didn't know if they were serious or not, so that made me feel better. x)

4 months, 3 weeks, and 4 days until I go to Japan! Or 146.7474 days!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I'm a Japanese girl!

    16years old.

    I love abroad:)

    Do you like Japan??

    My English is poor...

    I'm studying English.

    I hope we can make good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can i ask you more about Rotary? Can i contact you via social media or something? really hope you can help me. thanks!
    email: foocy3@hotmail.com
    facebook: Cheeying foo

    or let me know how to contact you

    ReplyDelete